Up to 30% off: Lego Boxing Day 2021 Sale
Lego is loved by children of all ages and adults too. Whether you’re following a step-by-step guide to building a spooky fairy castle or dragon, or just getting creative and doing your own thing, this timeless toy will promote family interaction and improve fine motor skills. Plus, this is the best time to wrap up a robbery on Lego sets. Boxing Day has arrived and prices are crashing everywhere.
Scroll down to see how much you could save on Lego throughout the Boxing Day event.
The latest Lego offers
What products does Lego sell?
In the Lego store you will find a varied selection of sets and figures for children and adults to pass the time. From Disney Duplo and Marvel Junior sets to crazy-worthy adults-only creations like the Imperial Star Destroyer, there’s something for everyone here. Whether you’re introducing your little ones to the wonderful world of Lego where anything is possible, or challenging yourself to a more delicate masterpiece, the perfect solution is just a few clicks away here.
Online shopping vs. in-store shopping
If you are lucky enough to live near a Lego store and enjoy the thrill of an in-store shopping spree, treat yourself to a hands-on experience this Boxing Day. A word of warning though: Expect stores to be overcrowded, checkout lines to be long, and parking situations to be impossible.
Sounds hellish? We agree, which is why we are promoting online shopping as a great alternative for this year’s Boxing Day event. You will be able to browse and purchase offers and discounts at your own pace, from your own space. Win-win.
What will be on sale during the Lego Boxing Day sale?
As always, Lego is currently keeping details of its Boxing Day plans under lock and key. As a result, we have done extensive research on its past sales events here and based on previous years, we expect prices to be reduced by up to 60% on a diverse range of sets for all groups. of age. -large. Get ready to splurge a little to save a lot at the 2021 Boxing Day event.
What is Lego’s return policy?
Lego offers free returns throughout Australia. Unwanted items can be returned within 90 days of the date of purchase for a full refund, provided the products remain in unopened condition. To initiate your return, you will need to contact the customer service team. They will then issue a return authorization number. For more information, go to the deliveries and returns section of the Lego site.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some handy tips and tricks to make sure you shop smarter at this year’s Boxing Day sales event:
- Subscribe to the Finder newsletter. Sign up for our newsletter and we’ll keep you up to date with all the best Boxing Day fashion deals and discounts throughout this year’s sale.
- Set a budget and stick to it. Before embarking on your shopping spree, it’s a good idea to get your finances in order first. Figure out how much you can actually afford to splurge on sales and stay within your budget. Avoid any unwanted debt this Boxing Day.
- Make a list. Before the sales start, this is the best time to build your shopping list. Write down what you want to walk away from sales with. This will help you avoid the temptation to buy things you don’t really want or need just because a deal seems too good to resist.
- Navigate in advance. Allow an evening or two to browse the current Lego catalog. Pick the sets that interest you before Boxing Day and add them to your shopping cart. This will allow you to see how much you can save at the start of the Boxing Day sale while making sure you pay quickly and avoid the risk of the ones you really want to sell. Don’t worry, you can hash and change the items in your cart as you wish on Boxing Day before you complete your purchase.
- Apply your coupon. We have noticed an increase in the number of online retailers offering customers a site-wide discount through the use of a promo code. If this happens on Boxing Day, be sure to double check that yours has been applied correctly to maximize your savings.
- Do your research. Many retailers stock Lego products and you are not actually guaranteed the best price directly. Take the time to do a quick price comparison to avoid finding out later that you could have bought the same products for less elsewhere.