must-have Star Wars gadgets and accessories » Gadget Flow
From Star Wars-themed glasses to a collection of Ahsoka Tano bags, there’s no shortage of ways to treat yourself and the fans in your life this May 4th.
Your lightsaber is ready and your Star Wars movies are all lined up on Disney+. But did you buy yourself (or the superfan in your life) a new collectible in honor of the day? Otherwise, check out these must-have Star Wars gadgets and accessories.
Related: Best Gadgets Under $100: Check Out The Latest Gadgets You Can Gift Your Loved Ones
Star Wars collectibles just keep getting better, and this year is no exception. We love LEGO Luke Skywalker’s Landspeeder for its authentic detailing and Repulsorlift, which helps the ship ‘hover’.
Then the bags from the Herschel Ahsoka Tano collection show off your everyday stardom with backpacks, lunch boxes and more inspired by the ancient Jedi Padawan’s tunic.
May the fourth be with you today, and always, with these Star Wars gadgets and accessories.
1. The LEGO Luke Skywalker’s Landspeeder transports you to the planet Tatooine with its detailed reproduction of the iconic shuttle.
If you love LEGO and Stars Wars, you simply must add LEGO Luke Skywalker’s Landspeeder to your collection. Captured in authentic detail, this LEGO X-34 features a specially molded windshield, scrap parts and Luke Skywalker and C-3PO minifigures.
Get it for $199.99 from the official website.
2. The CORKCICLE Star Wars Tumbler Collection offers a range of styles and sizes, showing off your fandom no matter what you’re drinking.
Whether you support the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire, the choice is yours with the CORKCICLE Star Wars Glasses Collection. It’s made up of 6 glass designs with modern versions of classic Star Wars characters on both sides, which is why it’s made this list of must-have Star Wars gadgets and accessories.
Get it for $34.95 from the official website.
3. The Kross Studio TIE Advanced Winder x1 combines a watch winding motor with an aluminum sculpture inspired by TIE Advanced x1.
Capture the force of powerful movement with the Kross Studio TIE Advanced x1 watch winder. Inspired by Darth Vader’s TIE Advanced x1 fighter, this splurgy watch winder can hold any automatic mechanical watch mechanism. An infrared sensor detects the presence of a watch and the connected app provides access to all settings.
Get it for $2,500 from the official site.
4. The Dr. Squatch Star Wars soap collection features natural ingredients and fragrances inspired by your favorite galactic legends and heroes.
Have new hope for your skin when you wash with the Dr. Squatch Star Wars Soap Collection. The soaps are free from synthetic ingredients and harsh chemicals. And with scents like lotus and thyme, you’ll balance your hygiene routine.
Get it for $38 from the official site.
5. The Star Wars R2-D2 Tamagotchi turns your favorite astromech into a digital pet that you can care for and train, just like the original toys from the 90s.
Add a toy straight out of the 90s to your Star Wars collection with the Star Wars R2-D2 Tamagotchi. Like the first virtual pets, you’ll need to clean, care for, and train your adorable droid. You can teach him 19 different abilities, making him one of our favorite Star Wars gadgets and accessories.
Get it for $11.19 from the official website.
6. LEGO The Mandalorian Helmet is a LEGO brick replica of The Mandalorian’s helmet that stands 7 inches tall, making it a cool centerpiece.
Already have some helmets from the LEGO Star Wars buildable helmet collection? Add one more to your storefront with the LEGO The Mandalorian Helmet. This detailed collectible replicates the iconic bounty hunter helmet and captures the style of beskar armor.
Get it for $59.99 from the official site.
7. The Herschel Ahsoka Tano bag collection includes ripstop backpacks, fanny packs and more, all influenced by the style of Ashoka Tano.
Carry your gear like a Jedi with the Herschel Ahsoka Tano bag collection. Consisting of backpacks, fanny packs and even a lunch box, the bags in this collection feature durable ripstop fabric, diamond straps and designs inspired by Ahsoka Tano’s tunic.
Get it starting at $39.99 from the official website.
8. Sleepy Whale Star Wars Galaxy Posters are handmade and depict your favorite Star Wars locations in an artistic, retro style.
Looking for chic Star Wars home decor? Go for the Sleepy Whale Star Wars Galaxy posters. They look like 70s movie posters with sunset scenes and colors. Created on museum-quality paper, each poster is printed with archival-quality inks, which is why we’ve included them in this list of must-have Star Wars gadgets and accessories.
Get them from $11.90 on Etsy.
9. The Nupro Star Wars The Mandalorian Remote Cover for Alexa Voice Remote Gen 3 comes in 2 unique colors and protects your remote from bumps and drops.
Even your remote can show off your Star Wars fandom with the Nupro Star Wars The Mandalorian Remote Cover for Alexa Voice Remote Gen 3. This silicone case adds a Mandalorian look to your remote, makes it easier to grip, and prevents damage from the falls.
Get it for $12.99 on Amazon.
10. The Uncanny Brands Star Wars Darth Vader Lightsaber Stovetop Kettle captures the mystery of Darth Vader right on your stovetop.
Impress your friends when you serve them tea or pour coffee with the Uncanny Brands Star Wars Darth Vader Lightsaber Stovetop Kettle. This 1.7 liter kettle heats up quickly and is made of lightweight, rust-resistant aluminum and food-grade stainless steel.
Get it for $24.99 from the official site.
Take your Star Wars memorabilia collection to the next level with these must-have Star Wars gadgets and accessories in 2022. Which ones are you adding to your wishlist? Let us know in the comments.
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We post 3 new stories every day, so be sure to follow us to stay up to date!
The Flow Daily Digest Gadget highlights and explores the latest tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜