LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga If Uncivilized Challenges Guide
So Uncivilized is one of the main missions of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga where Obi-Wan and Commander Cody head to General Grievous’ ship to rescue the kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine and bring him back to Coruscant.
In this guide, we’ll be looking at the tips and tricks for completing all the challenges in the So Uncivilized mission.
How to unlock the So Uncivilized mission?
To unlock So Uncivilized, you must play through the first mission of Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
There are three challenges in the So Uncivilized mission that have their own conditions:
- The droid attack: Defeat 5 Battle Droids, 4 MagnaGuards, and 5 Super Battle Droids without dying once.
- stealth attack: As Grievous waits upstairs, catch him off guard by attacking him via the bounty hunter path.
- very uncivilized: Defeat 2 MagnaGuards with a blaster.
Completing all challenges will reward you with a Kyber Brick.
How to complete So uncivilized challenges in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
Attack of the Droids Challenge
To complete this challenge, try to stay in cover when dealing with the ranged droids, or you can use someone with a lightsaber to deflect shots at the droids. As for the MagnaGuards, try to keep them away from any supporting fire, then take them out with characters equipped with blasters.
Sneak Attack Challenge
When General Grievous climbs the ladder (with 2 arms), do not chase him. Instead, you want to go to the opposite side of the one he’s facing. To do this, exit the hangar and turn left to see a terminal. Use a Scoundrel to interact with the terminal and release a box you can stand on. Use a Jedi to scale the golden panels while avoiding obstacles.
Take the zip line at the very top and go to the end of the footbridge on your right. Jump over the railing and onto the platform below to your right. Then use a bounty hunter to destroy the golden box on the side of the wall to reveal a ladder. Once you go down the ladder and land on the platform, you will complete the challenge.
Very uncivilized challenge
When General Grievous summons two of his MagnaGuards, use someone with a blaster to defeat them. You can hide behind your other character and while their aggro is on, run behind them and shoot.
So Uncivilized Challenge Tips
- You’ll need to unlock Free Play to complete some of the steps in these challenges, so it’s recommended to start with the main story and then revisit that level once you have at least one character per class.
- Watch out for defeated droids as they can sometimes drop a heart that will heal you in case you are working on the Attack of the Droids challenge.
If you like this guide, check out our other LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga articles here.
Watch this video from Gaming with Abyss that shows how to complete challenges in So Uncivilized: