LEGO Disney 43179 Mickey and Minnie Mouse are 1700 piece buildable characters [News] | The Brick of the Brothers
LEGO has officially unveiled its latest Disney product, 43179 Buildable Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse characters. The set includes 1,739 pieces to build both Mickey and Minnie Mouse in dynamic positions, as well as autographed bases and several accessories.
Mickey and Minnie will be available at LEGO starting July 1 for US $ 179.99 | Can $ 229.99 | United Kingdom £ 169.99.
43179 Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse Buildable Characters showcase the iconic character duo in their latest animated versions, but in their classically colored outfits, dynamically laid on a solid film reel base.
The box shows the model on a dark black background reflecting LEGO’s new adult strategy. The box also shows scenes from Steamboat Willie, the animated short and where Mickey and Minnie first met onscreen.
The base of the film reel can be split into two supports for superior display value. Mickey is 14 inches tall (36 cm) and Minnie is 13 inches tall (35 cm).
Mickey is showcasing several new parts and recolorations, including a new half-sized radar antenna for his eyes, a new 2 × 2 black round macaroni-like brick that bends for his knee, and red barrels for his shorts – a slightly changed to red which was only ever seen in the 1988 Fabuland 3683 Amusement Park (although this version has an axle hole).
According to LEGO designer Ollie Gregory, the company also brought back the classic space helmet in black to create Mickey and Minnie nose tips – a piece that hasn’t been in production since 1987.
The basics of each character include printed autograph tiles as well as new transparent blue opalescent windows to simulate a few movie frames. (Disclaimer: The press release states that the color is a transparent brown opalecence, although all images appear blue.)
Mickey and Minnie accessories include a retro camera (with new elements with rounded corners) on a tripod, a guitar, a bouquet of flowers and a photo album with photos of the duo’s past adventures.
The video below shows an overview of the building process, including the colored bricks used inside each character and showing the ability to dynamically pose each model.
LEGO Disney 43179 Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse buildable characters come with 1739 pieces to build both characters. The set will be available at LEGO starting July 1 for US $ 179.99 | Can $ 229.99 | United Kingdom £ 169.99.
Product details, the LEGO press release, and an enlarged photo gallery are included below.
43179 Buildable Disney Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Characters
18 years and over. 1739 pieces
US $ 179.99 – CA $ 229.99 – DE € 179.99 – UK £ 169.99 – € 179.99 FR – 1399DKK
Iconic Disney characters become a unique display piece!
If you are a Disney fan and love their original cartoons, this is the perfect fit! LEGO Disney Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse Buildable Characters (43179) gives you a chance to focus your mind and use your hands to create something truly worthy of display.
Fantastic Retro Details: Based on iconic Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks characters, these figures feature Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in dynamic poses, with several buildable accessories including a guitar, vintage camera, tripod, and photo album with photos of their adventures. Mickey is 36cm tall and Minnie 35cm tall.
LEGO Building Projects For You: Take some time for yourself, focus on an enjoyable creative challenge, and create these 2 awesome large-scale buildable figures to display in your home or office. Part of a collection of inspiring LEGO building sets for adults interested in pop culture, art, architecture and design, they make a great gift for yourself or a Disney fan in your life looking for their next project.
- Give yourself or a DIY enthusiast in your life a creative experience with this LEGO Disney Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse buildable character set (43179). Makes a unique display and conversation piece.
- Free your mind by building 2 large-scale, detailed action figures and accessories to create and display. This set allows you to have a convenient and satisfying experience while you recharge.
- Once built, these iconic figures look great when displayed in the home or office. You can keep them together or create a unique scene with each figure and the included accessories.
- Share your love of Disney’s Mickey Mouse and enjoy this set with all its details and accessories. The captivating construction and retro look of the figures also makes them a great gift for yourself or any Disney fan you know.
- Full-scale, detailed action figures, the largest model measuring over 14 ” (14cm) high, 7 ” (19cm) wide and 6 ” (16.5cm) deep. This amazing set contains 1,739 pieces and can be displayed in a special place in your home.
- Only quality memories and time await you. You don’t need batteries to enjoy this set – the construction of these high quality figures helps you escape your daily routine and they are designed to be displayed in your home.
- Coffee table quality instructions walk you through the project, with stories and vignettes to add entertainment value during construction. This LEGO set is the perfect creative outlet to escape the everyday.
- Treat adult builders like you to 2 incredibly detailed large-scale minifigures in this LEGO Disney set. The set gives you a unique build that you can showcase to reflect your love of the characters.
- LEGO bricks meet the highest standards in the industry, so they’re cohesive, compatible, and connect and separate easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO bricks are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure that each building set meets the highest safety and quality standards in the world.
CREATE YOUR OWN MOVIE WORLD ICONS WITH THE NEW LEGO DISNEY MICKEY MOUSE AND MINNIE MOUSE CONSTRUCTION CHARACTERS
The timeless animated duo arrives in select LEGO and LEGO.com stores starting July 1
June 15, 2020 Travel back in time and see the original animated stars on the big screen, as Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse come to life as buildable LEGO bricks. With this all-new building set, fans can relive fond memories and immerse themselves in the magical world of LEGO Disney, as they build their own versions of the world-famous couple.
Inspired by iconic Disney characters, the large-scale LEGO Disney Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse buildable characters are packed with nostalgic and stylish details. Perfect for Disney fans looking to recreate the magic over and over again, these dynamically posed models are not only dressed in their instantly recognizable original outfits, they are also equipped with a series of unique buildable accessories to use with them. pose, including a retro camera, guitar and photo album with photos of the iconic duo’s adventures from years past – creating endless possibilities when it comes to displaying the beloved couple.
Helping to bring a bit of nostalgic movie magic to any home or office, each figure in the new set also sits on a base that resembles an old-fashioned film reel, with the characters’ original signatures. With Mickey Mouse standing 14 ” (36cm) tall and Minnie Mouse measuring 13 ” (35cm) with the base, the pair is a perfect addition to any Disney fan’s LEGO Disney collection or as a standalone display.
As well as creating an impressive display piece, the 1,739 piece set is a mini feat of engineering the LEGO bricks, with LEGO designer Ollie Gregory focused on the justice of these classic stars of the big screen.
Ollie commented, “We’re always looking to design things that people would like to put on their shelf, including mine, which is why we went with the ‘classic’ Mickey Mouse design with the silhouette and color scheme. iconic – a surprise for builders. , the interior of the figures is constructed from colorful elements inspired by classic outfits worn by the pair in the past. The Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse buildable characters are extremely detailed and intricate, and there were a lot of challenges to overcome. For example, to create the tip of their nose, we even had to bring back the LEGO Classic Space helmet in black, which has not been seen since 1987. LEGO fans will also notice that we have launched a new color in this. together, 363 – TR. Brown with Opalesence, the first time it’s included in a set – so there’s a lot to explore with this version! “
The LEGO Group offers a range of LEGO Disney sets that are sure to bring back fond memories of the Disney movies and trips to Disneyland, including the LEGO Disney Train and Station, the LEGO Disney Castle and the LEGO Ideas Steamboat Steamship. Willie. This latest addition to the LEGO Disney collection has been specially designed for adults – giving builders a creative outlet to help them focus their minds and recharge from their busy lives, as they learn how to build these two iconic characters. from Disney.
The new LEGO Disney Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse buildable character building set is the latest example of how the LEGO Group aims to inspire builders of all ages to build, rebuild and get excited about the creation process. It will also showcase the sleek, adult-focused new packaging to reflect the sophisticated nature of the creative process and allow adult builders to find products related to their passions.
LEGO Disney Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse buildable characters are available direct in select LEGO stores and LEGO.com starting July 1.