High-speed thrills hit LEGO with the Loop Coaster building kit
If you are a LEGO fan, you have at least a few episodes of LEGO Masters. Personally, I love when an amusement park is created, and each contestant has to create their own unique ride. Roller coasters were especially fun to see being built and even better if they were working; well, now it looks like LEGO is giving fans their very own coaster as they debut one of their new sets. This is the Loop Coaster, which has 3,756 pieces and will include a total of 11 minifigures. Released as part of the LEGO Fairground Collection, the Loop Coaster stands 36” tall and has a double loop design that actually works.
Minifigures can ride to the top of the rollercoaster, and that lift can even be upgraded with a Powered Up brick for more motorized action. Parts of the fairgrounds are also included with a pretzel cart, benches, a balloon cart, and plenty of visitors to make the set its own standalone object. The LEGO Loop Coaster is a highly detailed set that retails for $399.99. Pre-orders are not live yet and will go live here on July 5, 2022; and be sure to add more Fairground sets to your collection to build your very own park.
“Sit down. It’s time to relive the thrills of your favorite roller coaster. But wait, there’s no hurry. This LEGO® Loop Coaster (10303) is a building project for adults. So take your time to create all details of this working model roller coaster. Gravity roller coaster comes with 1 train and boarding station with opening barriers and control panel.”
“Lower the bars to secure passengers in the roller coaster cars. Then release the brake to send the train to the bottom of the elevator. Activate the elevator and enjoy the ride as the cars zoom through loops and turns roller coaster Upgrade the coaster with LEGO Powered Up (available separately) for a motorized lift Accessories include a park bench with map, balloon cart, pretzel cart, hot dog stand and a height marker.
- Buildable roller coaster for adults – Expand your LEGO® Fairground collection with this collectible LEGO Loop Coaster building kit (10303). A project for adults and a gift idea for amusement park lovers
- Upgrade your roller coaster – Designed with reality in mind, this buildable model is ready for LEGO® Powered Up (available separately) so you can upgrade the roller coaster with a motorized lift
- Funfair Details – Accessories include a park bench with map, balloon cart, pretzel cart, hot dog stand, height marker and a covered boarding station with gates that s open and a control panel
- 11 minifigures – Includes ride operator, balloon vendor, pretzel vendor, hot dog vendor, grandma, young boy and 5 horse riders. 6 of the figures have reversible heads to show different emotions
- Build a show piece – Place it on display to admire the many details packed into this fairground model
- A roller coaster gift – Delight an amusement park lover or an adult LEGO® builder with this set, which offers a building project to enjoy, plus a collectible display piece to treasure
- Dimensions – Model measures over 36” (92cm) high, 33.5” (85cm) wide and 13.5” (34cm) deep